1. Find some old CDs that you wouldn't mind destroying.
2. Take your CDs and cut slits in them. Wiggle the strips to separate them and continue with the rest of the CD. Be careful not to cut yourself. They are sharp.
3. Cut the strips into smaller pieces. They don't have to be in a particular shape.
4. Use the E6000 adhesive to glue the CD pieces onto the glass bowl. You should use gloves when doing this because the glue is extremely sticky.
Your pieces should look like this.
5. After gluing all the pieces onto the bowl, let them dry for approximately an hour.
6. Take your choice of grout and water and mix them together.
7. Once the grout has reached good consistency, start spreading it over the CD pieces.
8. Let the grout dry for about 30 minutes.
9. Fill a container up halfway with water and grab a sponge.
10. Use the sponge to wipe away the excess grout covering the CD pieces.
After it dries your finished product should look similar to this.